PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, CASARRUBIO (hereinafter also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data ( GDPR).
- The Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).</ li>
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for processing personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in CASARRUBIO is: CASARRUBIO ACTIVIDADES DE CONSTRUCCION, S.L., provided with NIF: B54320619 and registered in: Commercial Registry of Alicante with the following registration data: Volume 3,285 book 0, Folio 40, Sheet A-112035, whose representative is: EUSEBIO CASARRUBIO BLANES (hereinafter, Data Controller). Their contact information is as follows:
Address: AVD. DE LA PAZ, 36 BAJO
Contact phone: 966557089
Contact email: email@example.com
Data Protection Officer (DPD)
The Data Protection Officer (DPD, or DPO for its acronym in English) is in charge of ensuring compliance with the data protection regulations to which CASARRUBIO is subject. The User can contact the DPD designated by the Data Controller using the following contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data Registration
The personal data collected by CASARRUBIO, through the forms provided on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency that is can be consulted on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between CASARRUBIO and the User or the maintenance of the relationship. that is established in the forms that he fills out, or to respond to a request or query.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles included in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty, and transparency: the User’s consent will always be required, with completely transparent information about the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up-to-date.
- Principle of retention period limitation: personal data will only be kept in a manner that allows the User’s identification for the time necessary for the purposes of its processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that ensures their security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the previous principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed in CASARRUBIO are only identification data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. CASARRUBIO commits to obtaining the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or several specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawing consent will be as easy as giving it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions when the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information, or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed if filling out any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the treatment to which personal data is intended
Personal data is collected and managed by CASARRUBIO with the purpose of facilitating, expediting, and fulfilling the commitments established between the Website and the User or maintaining the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out, or to address a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of customization, operation, and statistics, and activities inherent to CASARRUBIO’s corporate purpose, as well as for data extraction, storage, and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation, and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be destined; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the collected information.
Retention periods for personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for its processing purposes and, in any case, only for the following period: 5 years, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
Web maintenance company data, server, domain
If the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which it is intended to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of a suitability decision by the Commission.
Personal data of minors
In compliance with the provisions of articles 8 of the GDPR and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data lawfully by CASARRUBIO. If it is a child under 14 years old, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
CASARRUBIO commits to adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, to ensure the security of personal data and prevent the destruction, loss, or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, stored, or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, ensuring that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because CASARRUBIO cannot guarantee the impregnability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others fraudulently accessing personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to communicate to the User without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the GDPR, a violation of the security of personal data means a breach of security that leads to the destruction, loss, or alteration, whether accidental or unlawful, or the unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data transmitted, stored, or otherwise processed.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and ensure through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is made available.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has over CASARRUBIO and can, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the GDPR:
- Right of access: It is the User’s right to obtain confirmation of whether or not CASARRUBIO is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that CASARRUBIO has carried out or carries out, as well as, among others, the available information about the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the User’s right to have their personal data modified that prove to be inaccurate or, considering the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of withdrawal (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the User’s right, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn their consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of services from the information society to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, CASARRUBIO, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable steps to inform the data controllers who are processing the personal data of the applicant’s request to delete any link to that personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: It is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of processing when they challenge the accuracy of their personal data; the treatment is illegal; CASARRUBIO no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from CASARRUBIO their personal data in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another responsible for the treatment. Whenever technically possible, CASARRUBIO will directly transmit the data to that other responsible party.
- Right of opposition: It is the User’s right not to have their personal data processed or to cease their processing by CASARRUBIO.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User’s right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User can exercise their rights by written communication addressed to CASARRUBIO with the reference “GDPR-https://www.casarrubio.com”, specifying:
- Name, last name of the User and copy of the ID. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the ID may be substituted, by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request made.
This request and any other attached document can be sent to the following address and/or email:
Postal Code, City
Links to third-party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than CASARRUBIO, and therefore not operated by CASARRUBIO. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
If the User considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which they have their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
It is necessary for the User to have read and agreed with the conditions regarding the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as to accept the processing of their personal data so that the Data Controller can proceed with it in the manner, during the terms, and for the purposes indicated. The use of the Website will imply acceptance of its Privacy and Cookies Policy.
CASARRUBIO reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria, or motivated by a legislative change, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will be explicitly notified to the User.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on June 8, 2018, to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, dated April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR).